17 years of success
Created in Paris in 1999, Herold Design
has become a benchmark in interior architecture
What we do best
- In-depth architectural project studies (plans, projected plans, side-cuts/elevations, descriptions, electrical plans, demolition plans, final 3D perspectives for optimal interior renovation.
- Initial budget estimation
- Final interior architectural plans
- Descriptions of each building trade's intervention (demolition, masonry, electricity, plumbing, marble-work, cabinetry, painting etc)
- Detailed final estimate.
- Coordination of the building tradesmen
- Interior decoration: selection of paint shades, marble and stonework, parquet, polished concrete, resins, cabinetwork, facades, lighting, mirrors, glasswork, faucets, baths and kitchens, wall preparations and fabrics.
- Finalised interior environment boards with catalogue selections and samples.
- Implementing and monitoring site by us to the final delivery
Specialists in custom-designed living spaces, we focus on optimizing space, volume and built-in solutions.
Our agency specializes in interior architecture and renovation. We organize and oversee the entire renovation, from conception to finished product. We are both permanently accessible, ready to respond to your needs.
- 4 licensed interior architects
- 4 teams for structural and finishing work
- 1 specialist in technical solutions and custom integrated solutions and storage
- 1 bookkeeper and project administrator
Minimalism, nobility of materials, homogeneity, and refusal of ostentation.
Circulations, axes, symmetry and clean lines.