Though economically sound, effective, and efficient, “homestaging” came to France only after great success on the Anglo-Saxon market.
What is “homestaging” ?
In plain English, it is the improvement of living spaces at a relatively low cost.
Similar to the number of unprecedented revitalization projects launched by the most renowned real estate developers in recent years, homestaging has emerged as a means of improving market value and visual appearance, with no damage to the existing structure.
It has been proven that even a minor renovation project, accompanied by partial home furnishing, may positively transform the overall outlook of the — too often narrow — urban living space.
Against all odds, Renovation Parisienne has been able to transform very complex and “messy” living spaces and worksites into “chefs-d’oeuvre”, by applying the right touch where it counts the most: in interior design and “homestaging”. Indeed, Renovation Parisienne has got the right touch!
Nowadays, homestaging has become so conveniently à la mode that both professionals and individual clients continue to rely on our services and expertise in this domain. Homestaging is very often followed by an acquisition, even in cases where the real estate listing may have been on the market for awhile.
Notably, according to statistics provided by the National Federation of real estate (FNAIM), homestaging may account for an average of 10% increase of the initial market value. The numbers are overwhelmingly convincing: French homebuyers, at a rate 83%, prefer to acquire a property in perfect condition.
Only 17% envisioned the acquisition of a finished product.
Partial Renovation and Homestaging:
- Visit and on-site meeting with our interior designer (2 hours)
- Analysis of expectations and constraints
- Measurements of existing layout
- Second ‘Follow-up meeting’ in our offices (1hour)
- Projected architectural plans
- Suggestions and recommendations
- Renovation budget
- Flat rate: 280 € HT (price for inside Paris).
- Cost estimate: 350 € HT (deductible in case of confirmation) for any area smaller than 65 m2 /500 € HT (deductible in case of confirmation) to any surface between 65 m2 and 165 m2 / 750 € HT (deductible in case of confirmation) for any area of between 165 m2 and 230 m2 / 1000 € HT (deductible in case of confirmation) any area greater than 230 m2.
- Financial conditions: 30% at the signing of the estimate / 30% at the progress / 30% at the 2/3 site / 10% at the reception